Looking In

Monday, November 19, 2007

Alhamdullilah...

Oh forgot to tell you this. Last friday, I took a cab to school and it was my first time doing so! because I was extremely late for class. Class starts at 9 and I got in the cab at 9.20. And thursday night I read Cherine's blog on how she took a cab to school all in the name of DISCIPLINE. And btw she arrived in school at 9 whereas class starts at 12am.

I was so inspired by her post and so I decided that I too would be discipline enough for this time round. And it pays because the lesson was very important for my 3d project!

The last weekends I decided to catch up on my playstation games. HA seriously I was bored and since its been a loooong time I've touched my playstation, I thought I would give it a try. So just do some catching-up on some RPG game.

And today...er nothing interesting happened actually.
posted by dauzz at 9:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home