Looking In

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ziana Zain

Yey I'm blogging! And thats a good news! Ok some stories to share...

Last week, went to Ziana Zain's Hi Tea and I saw her!!!! Not from far but upclose and personal! Even got a snap with her, but in a group becoz I'm just too lazy to capture her with me alone. I was in-charged of filimg for the event whereas Sulinah was in-charge of photography. I was shaking tremendously when she first appeared! Very nervous leh...And the *jakon* people are the aunties and uncles. They were clinging onto her and snapping her pictures even before she got on stage. Wah I'm so touched although nothing to do with me. But its a great thing to see that she still has a lot of fans despite 6 years without an album. Very touched u noe!

And now all I have to do is edit the videos I took to sell it, which I still havent start yet.

And later at 11 June I will be going to KL to see her Concert!! best nyeee!!!!!!

But right now, before 11 June comes, I have projects to be done, e-learning, assignments and more!! Argh I just wished that I could forward the time to 11 June! Argh!!

Argh my mind is filled with Ziana Zain now I cant even think of what else to write! Ziana ZAIN!!
posted by dauzz at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home