Looking In

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My friends ...

My leg just recovered yesterday. And yesterday was my Track and Field training, so guess what...My legs on pain again. RAR! (ernie's style). But its not so bad as last week.

Oh I really need to blog about this. Please everyone dont be shocked ok, becoz me myself had to digest this for half an hour. *Advertisement, I saw Fiona Xie while working juz now. She walked past me.* But thats not it, ok here we go...

I just found out from my frend that... My primary school frend who's age the same as me, has a CHILD! (Ok i give u half an hr to digest that, then come back to read the rest of my entry). And it happened 2 YEARS AGO, which means in the late of 2006, they got a child. (Ok another half an hour to digest that).

ANother one of my primary skool frend made a girl pregnant but that girl fled to Malaysia. Wonder what happened...
posted by dauzz at 6:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home