Looking In

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BUSY!!

I never thought that planning for an event would be soooo stressful and tiring. Seriously while I was in MGBD i was NEVER stress. Only today did I just wrote the word stress on my dictionary! And no, its not because ziana zain is demanding, it has nth to do with her in the first place. Its the organizers! They very last minute leh, until i wan do my school work also cannot lor.

Tomorrow, I have alot of things to do! In the morning, if possible, go for religious class around 1030am. Then, mosque at noon till around 2+pm. After that, go to the organizers which is at joo chiat, which will probably end around 4pm. Then, proceed to my fren's house to get his camera stand, then buy video tapes for the vid cam. That will end around 6pm. Then, go for a meeting and briefing with Zianafolks at Furama Hotel, put up the decorations for the stage, and meet Ziana Zain there. SO hectic!!! Banyak betol rintangan dan halangan yang melanda semata2 nak jumpe Ziana. BUT ... i like it this way, makes me busy all day...

Oh Hafiza told me that my blog is getting boring becoz of the lack of pics. Ok just for today, i'll post some of my stupidest pics otay!





wait something wrong lah..gpt alot more but cant upload..hmmm nanti lah eh
posted by dauzz at 9:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home