Looking In

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I Love Myself...

OMG the junior benjamin remind me of myself!!! Meanwhile,,enjou!

I'm not the same no more
I ain't the old you know
The one who held you tight
The one who shines your light
And fight your fears at night
Coz the things that we've been through
The things you put me through
All these years and all these time
All those cries with all those lies
Had me wondered day and night
To trust you or get a life

The pain we've overcome together
made us stood tall and strong
The joy that seems endless
made us more than a bond
The night that feels forever
made me hold you much closer
But all is done and now is clear
I've lost the one I held so dear
Once to you I said forever
But now to you I say never
posted by dauzz at 9:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home