Looking In

Monday, July 23, 2007

Esplanade Crashed?!!


Today there is a Photoshop test. We were supposed to create a montage based on 3 pictures given (clouds, trees, letter A). It was pretty easy actually but I was told to re-do because I gave a dramatic scene in which the esplanade was crashed by the letter A, breaking into 2 parts and the ghost of Sir Stamford Raffles looking at the scene. HAHA! Mr Eric didn't like it and asked me to re-do the whole thing. Oh well...

After that the 'ang moh' Mark Hillman came again to go through some of our works on MTV Alternative 30 secs promo. He speaks in a very weird way in his british accent. But what I like is that he uses F alot of times as though it was some casual word. Not to mention that has a weird way of thinking! By just viewing a person walking he told that that person was masturbating........

Finally Yang Tien said something nice about my work on Colour Theory!! We were supposed to paint this drawing and I used watercolour. Although it looked impressive (Haha), he only mentioned NOT BAD....But at least I got some praising...

Tomorrow there will be a last drawing test. Oh and one more thing. My mom kept saying that I looked like Aliff Aziz (The ANUGERAH winner). EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so much better looking...Another thing, today is the first time I saw Sulinah laugh her ass off sampai muka merah cam api seh.
posted by dauzz at 9:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home