Looking In

Monday, July 09, 2007

My First Condom!

Ok please don't be excited after you read the topic. Firstly, I would like to wish my good-funny-bubbly buddy RINA, A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! (it was yesterday, Sunday) She's such a great friend to have, well, only after she lent me her notebook, photoshop and illustrator cd (that didn't work, only photoshop did), going-to hardisc! HA! Seriously, she's a great friend because she's always smiling whenever I see her, and that's wonderful! Ok enough praising, or else someone will be jealous (right Jia En?) HAHA!

And now for the Condom! Yes this is my very first condom!!! I'm not gonna tell how I got/buy/have it. In fact, I'm not gonna elabourate much about it! HA! Let it be a secret (Biarlah Rahsia).

But for those of you who are interested on how it looks like inside, here you go!


OUTSIDE



INSIDE


ENJOY!!!
posted by dauzz at 8:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home