Looking In

Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Garden Blooms

Yes that's the title of my former secondary school's concert that were held in Anglo-Chinese School!(I have NO COMMENTS about the title) Went with my good friend Jonathan, then met up with my band friends, then my classmates, and more friends and even teachers! Well I just got back from it! Its supposed to start at 7pm but it dragged till about 7.30pm due to the chaotic audiences which were mainly students supporting their school's concert. And it ended around 9.15pm (no, not 9.30pm).

Overall it was just OK. Somehow I don't feel the excitement like last year or 2 years back when we were having our own band concert! I don't really like the 3 songs chosen for this concert. *Midnight Escape* (the second song, which resembles *The Incredibles*) was nice but the other 2 were boring.

The performance I really enjoyed most was the DANCE (I think alot of people would agree with me)! What makes it so memorable is the mistakes they made while performing. Not one, not two, but FOUR MISTAKES!!! They held this 2 lights in their hands while dancing and it dropped 3 times!!! The first was about to drop but the girl managed to save it, embarrassing herself while doing so. Trust me it was REALLY ENTERTAINING watching the mistakes (I'm NOT being sarcastic!)! And the audience were happily clapping when the lights fell!

The rest was OK, although I think the choir recorded themselves before the performance and were just lip-synching. HA!


Here are the photos of my school's band!!! WOOO!!!



posted by dauzz at 1:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home