Looking In

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stupidly Funny Moments...

Gonna blog now while I still have the mood...

Here are just some stupidly funny moments of me and my friends.

1) The TBC Talk

My friend msg me that we will be having a dinner at Marina Sq (exact place TBC). So, being a normal human being, I went googling to check where is TBC. Apart from that, I also asked Nadhirah, Marleen and Liyana whether they have heard of TBC in Marina Sq. Nadhirah said that TBC is some kind of a restaurant near Secret Recipe. The other 2 didn't know of such place. After more than 10 mins of looking and asking, my dear frend Liyana finally gave me the answer I was looking for...

TBC = TO BE CONFIRMED!!!

2) The Rich Maid

Recently, I've been working in Mediacorp as a tele-surveyor, which means I call random nos, and ask them to survey. Yesterday, we were supposed to do a survey on banking and financial planning. And one of the qns was *Is you monthly income at least $2000?*. Liyana called and got a maid on the phone. I didnt know what went wrong with her but she confidently asked the maid *Is your monthly income at least $2000?*

3) The House-Bank

I called some random no, and got a chinese auntie who I think can't hear well and speak eng well. You know those old aunties. So I asked her...

Me: I'm calling from Media Reasearch and currently we are doing a short survey on banking and financial plannings.

She: Huh? What what survey?

Me: (Repeated)

She: What what bank?

Me: (I don't know what to say, so I say..) Oh bank people here.

She: Oh this one not bank, this is a house!

Ok gotta go work now...will update later...
posted by dauzz at 12:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home