Looking In

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Two of Them

Yupz! Went Orchard Cineleisure today with my dear friend ERNIE SULASTRI! We watched the movie Dead Silence. And it was soooo much fun even though there were only two of us! I was teasing her continuosly throughout the time, even while watching the movie. Apparently, I kept booing her to scare her (Jia En might be familiar with this. Haha). Moreover, we sat right at he corner, and that made it even more fun! Haha!

The movie was great. Not so scray (not at all!), but it was entertaining! Now thats the most important thing. The dolls were so funny I kept laughing silently whenever the doll strikes. And there was a good twist towards the end. I rate it 4 out of 5!

After the movie we went jalan-jalan around Orchard because this Ernie hasn't been there since the last 4 months. Hehehe...And then it was makan time! She just had a drink while I had the food. After that was picture time! But we only took 2 photos and 3 candid (while we were walking) coz she had to rush to meet her other friends to tutor them. And then we departed (reminds me of the movie *The Departed*). Bye Bye Ernie! Hehehe...

I had to bend down a little...



posted by dauzz at 12:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home