Looking In

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Down Memory Lane

Alone and bored at home. Everyone's out. My mom went Melaka, my sis and bro-in-law went Kuala Lumpur, my bro went jalan-jalan, my dad at work. So now here at I writing these. Actually my mom asked me to go with her, but my passport has expired! Oh did I post here that particular time when I went to renew my passport?

It happened like this...I asked Sameer to accompany me to renew my passport. And, being a good friend he is, he did. So it was from Hougang to Lavender. A very, very, very far /long trip. When we reached there, we were like looking for the *wateva-place-it-is-called-to-renew* like idiots. Because apparently, on every level people are queuing up. But, we managed to find it with Sameer's help, and that wasn't the problem. When the man asked for my passport, i gave it to him. And when the man asked for my IC, "Sameer I think I forgot to bring my IC". Sameer said, "*&%$%%$#@#!!!" Hahahaha...And ezlink is not allowed. So thats the story of a handsome and intelligent boy who forgot to bring his IC when he needed it most.
posted by dauzz at 6:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home