Looking In

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Died from Cutting Veggies...

That's the HOT topic for today! No, not that Haizad Imran being in NYP whatsoever, its Nadhirah's hot news that I'm covering today! Ok maybe I will add a little bit of HI...BUT now...

While waiting for Cherine, Hafiza and Sulinah buying stuffs from cheers, Ernie read a newspaper with the topic *Boy drowned in a swimming pool* or something like that. And I was saying how a boy couldn't be drowned in a swimming pool, come on, its ONLY a swimming pool. And then Nadhirah told me something...

"Anything can happen. Imagine one day if you're cutting vegetables then u accidentally slice your finger and you then you die on the spot. Anything can happen what*...The four of us (Nadhirah herself, me, ernie, natasha) were laughing like hell!! Of all the examples she gave to explain her theory of anything can happen, she gave cutting vegetables! Then I went on to say that u can also die from eating KitKat (natasha was eating kitkat, tercekik). And Nadhirah went on to say that you can further die by knocking on to a fire-extinguisher (there was one in front of her). And we continue to laugh our hearts out!

And today, saw the malay celeb Haizad Imran eating at Koufu. I was told by a makcik from one of the stallholders that he is studying here in NYP taking advanced diploma in Nursing! (Sulinah then told me how she would act-to-faint in front of him so that he could tend to her) And you should see Hafiza's expressions upon seeing him! Its as if she's seeing me! Haha Ok I like that sentence...
posted by dauzz at 9:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home