Looking In

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Really Feeling Good

Feeling much better now. Actually I think I'm not sick anymore! YEY! Thankz all for your magical words *take care*. It really helped!

Today went for my cousin's wedding. In fact I'm the cameraman!!! Took loads of videos and pictures. Oh my cousin (the bride) is soooooooooooooo beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, all the words that can describe beautiful, that is she!!! Too bad she's married. HAHA! *Selamat Penganti Baru Semoga kekal dan setia ke akhir hayat!!*. Thats my wishes to her! Well now how about the groom? Erm well...Ok I don't want to gossip about him and them here. Scared later got sound by them! HAHA!

Then later at night went to do drawing with Rachel. Not the class Rachel. I re-do the car drawing because the previous was extremely retarded! Done the drawing but still missing out some of the shading. I think its gonna look great! HA! Thankz Rachel for helping me out!


My sis and my bro-in-law, and the newly weds.

My nieces...
posted by dauzz at 1:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home